carb and fuel line routing

in

hi there , sorry for the english but could anyone of you take a clear picture of the the top of you carbs with the air filter off so i can see where the fuel and vaccum pipes all go correctly?

at the moment there fuel line going in to the top of each carb with T connecting them and thats as far as it goes , theres a small part connected to the front of the engine with a linkage arm which moves with the throttle assembly and a pipe coming off of that part but doesnt connect to anything ,

would really appreciate some help to find out what that part is and where the mystery pipe should go 

Thank you guys 

Hallo, entschuldigen Sie das Englisch, aber könnte jemand von Ihnen ein klares Bild von der Oberseite Ihres Vergasers mit demontiertem Luftfilter machen, damit ich sehen kann, wo die Kraftstoff- und Vakuumleitungen alle richtig verlaufen?

Im Moment verläuft die Kraftstoffleitung oben in jeden Vergaser, wobei T sie verbindet, und das ist so weit wie möglich. Es gibt einen kleinen Teil, mit einem Verbindungsarm, der sich mit der Drosselklappenbaugruppe und einem Rohr bewegt, mit der Vorderseite des Motors verbunden ist von diesem Teil abgehen, aber keine Verbindung zu irgendetwas herstellt.

Ich würde mich sehr über Hilfe freuen, um herauszufinden, was dieser Teil ist und wohin die mysteriöse Leitung gehen sollte.

Danke Leute!

(Google Translation ergänzt, Webmaster)

matt 

Bild von Sascha Scheben

Hello Matt!

I think I'm not the only one who is confused about answering your questions due to some ambiguous terms (carbs, linkage arm) and descriptions! First of all, tell us which Ro80 you have, year of construction and type of carburettor are the decisive facts.

Alternatively you can find some photos on Google with the search term "Ro80 engine compartment" that will surely help you.

https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/oldtimer/sonntagsauto-nsu-ro-80-hochgelobter-flop/

If English is not your mother tongue, then write in it and everyone who reads your posts and wants to react to them will translate them themselves via Google.

Your "mystery arm" is probably the connecting rod / connecting shaft from the carburetor to the oil metering pump.

Just take photos and show us what you mean!

Sascha Scheben, Euskirchen

5  3  1    Gletscherweiß 07/70

3  3  0    Cosmoblau  03/70

2  5  2    Lotosweiß  05/72

Bild von Webmaster

Matt, please send me a photo of the situation you describe, I'll add it here...

Euer Webmaster